Preliminary title: "Requirements Engineering with Use Cases as a basis for Planning and Estimating Software Projects".
- Requirements Engineering
- UML and Use Case Modelling
- Estimation based on use cases
- Software Engineering
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Metrics
- Anda, B., Dreiem, H., Sjøberg, D.I.K. and Jørgensen,
M. Estimating Software Development Effort Based on Use Cases - Experiences from Industry. In Proc. 4th International Conference on The Unified Modeling Language (UML2001), Martin Gogolla and Cris Kobryn (editors), October 1-5, Toronto, Canada, LNCS 2185, Springer Verlag, pp. 487-502.
- Anda, B., Sjøberg, D.I.K., and Jørgensen, M. Quality and Understandability in Use Case Models. In Proc. 13th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP2001), Jørgen Lindskov Knudsen (editor), June 18-22, Budapest, Hungary, LNCS 2072, Springer Verlag, pp. 402-428.
- Anda, B. and Jørgensen, M.: Understanding Use Case Models, Beg, Borrow, or Steal Workshop, International Conference on Software Engineering, pp 94-102, June 5, 2000, Limerick, Ireland.
- Arisholm, A., Anda, B., Jørgensen, M. and Sjøberg, D.: Guidelines on Conducting Software Process Improvement Studies in Industry'. 22nd IRIS Conference (Information Systems Research Seminar In Scandinavia), Keuruu, Finland, 7-10 August 1999.