Overview of programs and packages
The following packages were once under construction, but have now
- Molecular structure package
- The objective of this package is to be able to describe
the structure of a complex molecular structure.
- PDB parser
- This is ment to be a general purpose parser for PDB (protein
data base) files.
LaTeX: macros and scripts
- Some LaTeX setups and macros
- This is just a LaTeX setup with some macros that I use and some
others may find useful.
- LaTeX word count
- Perl script and web-interface for counting words in TeX and
I have a large number of macros, both for general use and for specific purposes. Some of the, I have now made available here.
- Phrasier: Chinese vocabulary practice
- A small Java program to aid in practicing Chinese vocabulary
together with vocabulary files for the text book Practical
Audio-Visual Chinese which is used at the Mandarin Training
Center in Taipei. Actually, although it has been made with Chinese in mind,
it should be usable with any language.
- MobilePhrasier: Chinese vocabulary practice on your mobile telephone
- This is a version of Phrasier made to run on
mobile telephones. This too should be usable with any language, not only Chinese,
although it may require that your telephone had the necessary fonts to handle
special charactes (like Chinese or Japanese characters).