My research is primarily in the field of statistical signal processing for acoustic applications.
Problems that I have worked with include acoustic array imaging, sound field modeling, digital room
correction (audio), and various non-destructive testing problems. The main topic is model based methods
for sensor data processing and, in particular, I have worked with:
- Model based high resolution ultrasonic array imaging methods,
- Input signal design for ultrasonic array systems (beam forming),
- Efficient numerical and parallel implementations of reconstruction algorithms
for ultrasonic array applications,
- Ultrasound wave propagation modeling,
- Robust digital room correction,
- Acoustic train detection.
The problems I study often take the from of: 1) model design and 2) parameter estimatation
under uncertainty (due to noisy data and model errors).
My CV can be downloaded here
(Internet Explorer users need
to install the MathPlayer
plugin to view the online CV).