Sonar4 and Sonar5-Pro post
Suited for Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Mobile
surveys and Fixed locations, Vertical, and Horizontal beaming, Range 2000m. Can
do Behavior studies, Biomass estimation, Tracking, Data insight, Classification,
Statistics, Maps, Pictures, Cross-filter, Single echo, Bottom and water current
detection, Fish sizing, Oscilloscopes, 3D-Amp and phase diagrams, Ray tracing,
Transducer position prediction etc. Patented methods push the noise levels.
Please se our official web site here: Wait – it’s under construction
Lindem Data Acuisition
- Bottom Classification (March 2014)
- Knudsen echo sounder converter
- Scalable Survey Overview map with
- Auto paging
- Number of channels extended to
from 6 to 99
- Cavitation noise suppression
- Echo sounder interference
- New Integram
window with sL and sailed distance
- Improved Frequency response
- Changing TVG with preserve erased
- New export bottom and GPS routine
- Improved 3D echogram
- DIDSON manual and auto tracker, intelligent ruler, background
suppression, MC and MI echograms, ddf 4 file
format is also implemented.
- NMEA editor
- Software guided analysis (SGA) following the new standard
operation procedure for the Great lakes.
See See Analysis /SGA. New analysis control dialog with layer
options for lake Victoria. Graphic bottom detection test and correction
method and much more.
- Dynamic sound speed and absorption coefficient has been
implemented. See Analysis/Pre analysis/Sound profile correction.
- The Oscilloscope can now present sample size distributions,
sigma, removed TVG, subtract passive noise and find detection range.
- New survey map highlight the part of transect presented in the
current echogram and connect additional data such as CTD and catch data to
transects. The map are finished and tested but more tools may be included.
- Ready: RGB-echograms and classification maps, Flat bottom
echograms, Upside down echograms, Macrophyte
analysis (See downloads
a scientific echo sounder post processing tool working with single and split
beam echo sounders. It is the result of more than 13 years research and
development. SonarX consist of two different systems.
Sonar4 Abundance estimation tool
Sonar5-Pro Advanced biomass, tracking, macrophyte, target classification, multi frequency
analysis, multi beam tool
Easy to use, fast and accurate
has been designed by scientists working with echo sounders. Scientists around
the world have contributed with a vast number of methods and ideas. This has
led to a system that really does the job in an easy, fast and accurate
Oceans lakes large rivers small creeks and ponds
To the top,
License driver installation
and de installation
SonarX license system is normally installed from the CD. The driver serves
as a bridge between the hardware license key and the SonarX
Alternative driver install and clean up program can be downloaded from Perico’s
web Click her to go
See also http://www.safenet-inc.com/support/tech/sentinel.asp