læremidler og pensum
- Hjelm J (2000)
- Designing wireless information services, Wiley. New York.
- Agre P (2001)
- Changing place: Contexts of awareness in computing (submitted) Interaction.
- Bellotti V and Bly S (1996)
- Walking Away from the Desktop Computer: Distributed Collaboration and Mobility in a Product Design Team. In Computer Supported Cooperative Work, ACM.
- Brown JS and Duguid P (1994)
- Borderline issues: social and material aspects of design Human Computer Interaction 9: 3-36.
- Harrison S and Dourish P (1996)
- Re-Place-ing Space: The Roles of Place and Space in Collaborative Systems. In ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work CSCW'96, Boston, US.
- Kraut R, E, Miller M, D and Siegel J (1996)
- Collaboration in performance of physical tasks: effects on outcomes and communication. In Computer supported cooperative work '96, Cambridge, USA, ACM.
- Luff P and Heath C (1998)
- Mobility in Collaboration. In Computer Supported Collaborative Work Conference (CSCW), Seattle, Washington.
- Rheingold (1999)
- Look who's talking Wired Magazine 7-01 [http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.01/amish.html].
- Rhodes BJ, Minar N and Weaver J (1999)
- Wearable Computing Meets Ubiquitous Computing: reaping the best of both worlds. In The third international symposium on wearable computer, IEEE Computer Society: 141- 9.
- Silberman S (1999)
- Just say Nokia Wired Magazine 7(9): 135-51 [http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.09/nokia.html].
- Umble DZ (1992)
- The Amish and the telephone (chapter 1). In Consuming technologies, media and information in domestic spaces. Silverstone R and Hirsch E (eds.). London, Routledge: 183-94.
Ressurser på nettet
Ikke samlet enda.