Relations in information
The following were written to clarify certain aspects of writing and
information for the author.
- is an association connection between entities of information.
- is an collection of information that has consistent meaning in a certain context.
- is data with meaning.
- is the relations to the other entities that refines the meaning
of the information in the entity.
- A partial or complete ordering
- is a collection of relations beween entities where every
relation is defined by the same criteria.
- Usual relations
- is the relations that always is. Visible or not. These are
- Context (what is this?)
- Motivation (why is this interesting, and for who?)
- Implementation (then how is it done?)
Last updated 1999.10.27.