Made with DocOnce
Homepage for Kristian Gregorius Hustad
Jun 6, 2018
I am writing my master's thesis in High Performance Computing at the Department of Informatics
& Simula Research Laboratory
Currently, I work at the Centre for Computing in Science Education (CCSE) at UiO.
My work there mostly concerns the development of DocOnce, a program which enables authors to write a single document which may contain both LaTeX formulae and code, which can be translated to various formats for publication online or on paper.
Additionally, I am aiding adoption of JupyterHub at UiO.
My scientific interests include parallel programming, optimization and compilers.
- FYS3150 – Computational physics. Repo with coursework
- MAT1100 – Calculus
- MAT1110 – Calculus and linear algebra
- MAT1120 – Linear algebra
- MAT-INF1100 – Modelling and computations
- INF-MAT2351 – Numerical calculations
- INF1010 – Object-oriented programming
- INF1060 – Introduction to operating systems and data communications
- INF1080 – Logical methods for computer science
- INF1100 – Introduction to programming with scientific applications
- INF2080 – Theory of computation
- INF2220 – Algorithms and data structures
- INF2440 – Efficient parallel programming
- INF2810 – Functional programming
- INF3190 – Data communications
- INF3331 – Problem solving with high level languages
- INF3380 – Parallel programming for scientific problems
- INF4490 – Biologically inspired computing
- INF5063 – Programming heterogeneous multi-core architectures
- STK1100 – Probability and statistical modelling
- UNIK4220 – Introduction to cryptography
- Spring 2017:
Head Teaching Assistant, INF1010
- Summer 2016 – Winter 2016/2017:
Developed course materials for INF1010
- Autumn 2016:
Teaching Assistant, INF1100
- Spring 2016:
Teaching Assistant, INF1010
See my GitHub profile (linked below) for a more detailed and updated overview of my contributions.