|Former Group Members|
|University of Oslo|
|Department of Chemistry|
Last updated June 2009,
Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo. P.O. Box 1033 Blindern, N-0315 Oslo, Norway.
Phone: (+47)22857019; Fax: (+47)22855507.
l.l.gundersen [at] kjemi.uio.no
News & Vacant positions
Our research interests are synthetic organic chemistry and medicinal chemistry. Currently we focus marine natural products and antimicrobial compounds. Read more about our research here and see our recent puplications here. You can also read about some of our projects at forskning.no , Apollon, VG-nett and VG-nett once more (Norwegian links)
Spring 2009: KJM4200 (organic chemistry II).
I also teach KJM5230 (Bioactive molecules) next time fall 2010, and KJM1001 (introductory chemistry; organic chemistry part) next time fall 2009 and KJM5220 (heterocyclic chemistry), next time fall 2009
Bachelor students, including exchange students, are welcome to do undergraduate research (KJM2010 10 study points or KJM2020 20 study points) in our group. The projects will be related to on-going activities. Due to renovation of our labs, we are unable to accept KJM2010 or KJM2020 students spring 2009.
- Born Oslo 1963
- Ms. pharm., University of Oslo, 1987
- PhD. Dept. of Chem., University of Oslo, 1991
- Post doc. (Nato Science Fellow), Yale University, 1992
- Assoc. prof., Oslo University College, 1993-1996
- Assoc. prof., Dept. of Chem., Univ. of Oslo, 1996-2001
- Professor, Dept. of Chem., Univ. of Oslo, 2001-date
- Adjunct prof. (20% position) , Dept. of Pharm., Univ. of Tromsø, 2004-2007
- Full CV; pdf-format